Services Arrow Powder Coating Provides
We can coat all metal substrates. Steel and aluminum normally accept powder coating very well. Some other metals (stainless steel, galvanized, cast iron, and other non-ferrous metals) are known to have a tendency to produce less than perfect results due to their chemistries. That’s not to say they won’t look nice, just that they may need extra attention or processes. All parts must withstand temperatures up to 450° F. Oil, grease, plastic, rubber, and other items need to be removed prior to arrival. Tell us about your project and we will offer the best solution.
Don’t want stud or nut threads coated? Need an area or side left uncoated?
We can mask parts as requested using high-temperature tape, silicone caps, and silicone plugs.
Fencing, Cabinets, Flat Pieces, Tables, Railing, Brackets, Boxes, Screws, Poles, Hinges, Automotive, Guards, Chairs, Tubes, Frames, Shelving, Posts, Furniture, Ductwork, Metal Sculptures, Appliances, Car Rims, and more..
ARROW CAN DO IT ALL!
Here are just a few of the satisfied companies that have work performed by us through their subcontractors:
- Indianapolis Convention Center
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- The Children’s Museum
- Bottleworks District
- Indianapolis Downtown
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Carmel Performing Arts Center
- Wishard Hospital
- Indiana University
- Purdue University
- Marian University
- Indianapolis Zoo
- Indianapolis Public Schools
- Eli Lilly
- Regions Bank
- H.H. Gregg
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- El Rodeo
- Taco Bell
- Long John Silver’s
- Steak ‘n Shake
- Hilton Hotels
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Sports Clips
- Salvation Army
Lighten your labor load, let Arrow do the work for you!
- We can print and attach custom labels and barcodes per your print or drawing.
- We pack the parts back onto/into the skid or boxes provided.
- We normally pack with foam, cardboard, and paper to prevent damage.
- We can pack with any other materials that are provided.
- Need multiple parts put together into a kit? Not a problem.
- We can also print and include custom instruction sheets.
- We can do light assembly using common tools or tools provided.
- Not enough room in your shop for parts?
- Don’t need the parts yet?
- We can stock your parts until you are ready for them.
- Parts need stripped or cleaned before they can be coated?
- Huge 8′ x 8′ x 20′ Media Blasting Room with the latest equipment.
- Blended blasting media of Garnet and Urea allow us to get an ideal surface for your application.
- We have other partners that can do chemical stripping, burn-off, and/or sandblasting in extreme cases.