About Arrow Powder Coating
In August 2021, APC Holdings LLC purchased the assets of Arrow Powder Coating LLC.
In June 2006, an existing powder coater was acquired and renamed Arrow Powder Coating LLC.
Since 2006 we have consistently improved our equipment and efficiency. Our 36,000 square foot facility is conveniently located in downtown Indianapolis, just east of the I-65/I-70 split.
We have documented salt spray test results, city test results, and customer testimonials to back up our claim that we are the best in the business along with being environmentally friendly.
We constantly monitor our equipment and quality during our process; whether it is verifying the settings on our washer, oven, or powder guns to checking powder cure and thickness to inspecting packing.
You can be assured of a quality product. EVERY TIME.
Arrow is committed to providing its customers with the best service and fastest turn time in the industry. We have the equipment and resources to accomplish this goal. Many future upgrades are in progress with others under consideration as well.
- Equipment Layout was refined
- Conveyor Geometry was enhanced
- Powder Inventory was increased
- New Dry Off Oven was installed
- New Cure Oven was installed
- New Powder Booth has been installed
- New Powder Storage Room
- Powder Booth Addition was installed
- Media Blasting equipment and room installed
- Larger Batch Oven was installed
- Larger Washer was installed
- Reverse Osmosis water system installed
- Doubled our Square Footage